Your Guide to Dental Implants
Restore Your Smile with Drs. Cooney, Cooper, and Sager
At Central Texas Dental Care, we’re proud to offer top-of-the-line dental implants that restore health and beauty to your smile. Using decades of combined experience and advanced technology, Drs. Cooney, Cooper, and Sager along with their team can ensure you receive comfortable care that delivers spectacular results.
Explore our guide to learn more about dental implants.
The Dental Implant Process
Once its determined that dental implants are the right treatment for you, we can complete the process in just three steps:
- Placement — Once your treatment plan is finalized, Drs. Cooney, Cooper, or Sager will place the titanium implant fixture in your jaw and protect the surgical area with a temporary crown or flipper.
- Recovery — After surgery, you’ll need to allow three to six months for your mouth to heal before we can attach your new restoration. This also gives your implant time to fuse with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration.
- Restoration — When it is confirmed that you’re ready, you can return to our office where he’ll attach your permanent crown or denture. At this point, all that’s left to do is enjoy your beautiful new smile.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
During your initial consultation, Drs. Cooney, Cooper, or Sager will thoroughly examine the state of your gums and jawbone to determine if they can successfully support implants. If you’re not an immediate candidate, we can prepare you for implant placement with a supplemental procedure, such as bone grafting or soft tissue augmentation.
Thanks to these convenient treatments, more patients can qualify for dental implants than ever before.
Our Implant Solutions
We feature a range of implant solutions at our practice to restore any number of missing teeth. Your options include:
- Single Tooth Implants — For patients missing only one tooth, we can restore it root to crown with a single dental implant. Our crowns are customized to blend in perfectly with your smile and function just like a natural tooth.
- All-on-4 Full Arch Replacement — With this convenient treatment, we can restore an entire arch of missing teeth by anchoring a complete denture with just four implants. Best of all, no bone grafting is necessary for All-on-4.
- Hybrid Dentures — Hybrid dentures are similar to All-on-4, but can use up to eight implants for greater stability. The additional implants will also provide greater stimulation for your jawbone.
- Same Day Dental Implants — If you want to save time, we also offer same day implants at our practice. With this option, you can enjoy all the benefits of a healthy smile after just one appointment.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer several unique benefits that other restorations can’t match. Some of these include:
- Natural appearance
- Restores chewing strength
- Stimulates jawbone growth
- Easy to care for
- Never removed
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
Visit Central Texas Dental Care for Implants
If you’re interested in dental implants or have some questions about the procedure, contact our practice in Hewitt and schedule a consultation. It’s the first step to your new smile.