Your Experts for Denture Treatment
Missing teeth shouldn’t impact your quality of life. Our team at Central Texas Dental Care is committed to providing our patients the highest quality treatment for missing teeth. There are a number of modern solutions for dealing with missing teeth. The right solution for each patient is dependent upon many factors. For denture placement, patients turn to Central Texas Dental Care because we have decades of experience working with dentures and helping patients access the latest denture options in the dental industry.
Why Choose Central Texas Dental Care?
Finding a well-qualified dentist that you know and trust is the most important factor for families choosing a dentist to treat their oral health. Our patients choose Central Texas Dental Care because:
– We’re experienced – Our team has several decades of experience working in the local dental field.
– We’re committed to communication – Our team understands the value of communication with the patient during the treatment process. We can answer all patient questions and ensure their comfort.
– We offer financing options – We make high-quality treatment affordable through our numerous financing options.
If dentures are a consideration, it is important to know that there are a number of options available. The decision you and your dental team will have when choosing dentures is between full and partial products.
– Full dentures – As the name implies, full dentures are used to replace an entire row of upper or lower teeth.
– Partial dentures – When there are remaining teeth, the option of partial dentures can provide the patient with full functionality.
Dentures or Implants?
Traditionally, dentures are held in place with an adhesive cream, powder or strip. However, today’s dentures can be held in with dental implants. The decision between dentures and dental implants is an important consideration when exploring options with your dentist. Many patients are now choosing implants because they can provide a high level of comfort while offering the same aesthetic as natural teeth. The decision should be discussed between each patient and their dentist considering the quality of the treatment for the long-term.
Central Texas Dental Care is here to help you achieve full comfort in using dentures. To learn more about our denture services, call us today.